Minto Ag News
NEW ENGINE: DEUTZ TCD 9.0/12.0/13.5
October 6, 2017
For mobile machinery – 300 – 450 kW / 400 – 600 hp at 1900 min-1/rpm – EU Stage V + IIIA / US EPA Tier 4 / China IV
- – Water-cooled 4- and 6-cylinder inline engines with turbochargingand with charge air cooling.
- – Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are optimised for highest total system efficiency and thus ensure lowest consumption and total operating cost.
- – Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission laws. The size and design of the engines will remain identical in the change to US Tier 4 and EU Stage V due to a protected technology. No changes to the customer‘s device. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
- – The powerful Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- – In terms of aftertreatment, for higher regulated markets, theengines are expected to have no EGR and meet Stage V emissions regulations with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) + SCR with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) and SCR packaged in a single unit. For U.S. Tier 4, and CN IV, theengines will have SCR only. For lower regulated markets the engines will meet the requirements with just EGR andno aftertreatment.
- – Long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running cost and increase the availability of the machinery
- – Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- – The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
|Emission norms||EU V, US T4f, EU IV|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Maximum nominal speed||1900 rpm|
|Power output||300 kW|
|at speeds||1900 rpm|
|Max. torque||1700 Nm|
|at speeds||1200 rpm|
|Min. idling speed||600 rpm|
- November 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019
- October 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- August 2016