SCHÄFFER COMPACT LOADERS – LOW HEIGHT, FULL POWER
If you need a small loader for jobs in hard to reach areas then check out our SLT loaders – specially designed for use in narrow passageways and restricted head room. The 2028 SLT with a height of 1.89 m and a minimum width of 90 cm is one of the most compact loaders you will find on the market. The 1.8 t loader is a real power pack and ideal for use in indoor areas and in narrow operating conditions.
With a tipping load of 920 kg it also moves heavy silage bales safely. Some rival brands require removal of the protective roof in order to access low areas, but with Schäffer’s SLT options, there’s never a need to compromise on safety. The 18.5 kW (25 HP) 2028 SLT is equipped with a hydrostatic drive and provides the typical Schäffer high thrust. The 2630 SLT and 3650 SLT offer even more power with similarly compact dimensions thanks to the high-pressure drive, HTF and SPT. With a top speed of 20 km/h respectively 28 km/h they offer the best agility in the SLT range.
The Kubota D1105 is a vertical, water-cooled, four cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 21.7HP at 3000RPM. Lightweight, dependable and versatile, the Kubota D1105 is the ideal engine for applications where minimal noise and efficiency is a must.
|Rated / Max. Horsepower
|IT CREATES CSS THAT IS USED
|in the ACF Repeater
|JET Engine fields
|for the engine specs - Ken
|DEF (AdBlue) Capacity
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology creates optimum air/fuel mixture, significantly improving engine performance.
- Noise levels during load and no-load operations are minimal thanks to Kubota’s E-TVCS technology, standard built-in steel strut offset piston and increased rigidity of the crank and gear cases, reducing vibration.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Crankshaft possesses enough diameter, strength and main bearing area to meet various applications and to handle heavy loads.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.