The 5680 T has got a Deutz turbo engine with 55 kW (75 HP). The hydrostatic drive combines the best controllability and highest pushing power, and since all components of the drive train are perfectly matched, the fuel is converted into power sparingly and effectively. The standard hydraulic fan drive ensures quiet operation.
The maximum lifting height is 4.74 m. The 5680 T can be delivered with a protection roof instead of the cabin if requested.
|Rated / Max. Horsepower||75hp|
|RPM at Rated / Max. Power||2600rpm|
|Max Torque||192 lb/ft|
|IT CREATES CSS THAT IS USED|
|in the ACF Repeater|
|JET Engine fields|
|for the engine specs - Ken|
|DEF (AdBlue) Capacity|
Cab / Operations
High Traction Force
Very high thrust forces
- No need to manually shift down a gear when going uphill
- Even at high speed the maximum thrust is always available, e.g. when driving in muck heaps
- Enhanced driving comfort, faster working
- HTF is standard equipment of all Schäffer telescopic wheel loaders
Schaffer Power Transmission
- Higher efficiency, lower fuel consumption and reduced operating costs
- Extra safety functions including overheating and over rotation protection to make the loader safer and more reliable
- ’Start up assistant’ to make hill starts easier
- Different parameters for different drive characteristics
- Optional potentiometer that works to maintain a constant speed regardless of the motor speed. This is particularly useful when working with feed dosing units, straw spreaders, mulchers or brooms (using pedal control on 8620 T, 9640 T and 9660 T)
- Greater agility and more driving fun!
- SPT is standard on the 3650 T, 3650 T SLT, 4670 T, 5680 T and 8620 T and is optionally available for the 96 series.
Operating pressure: 220 bar