6680 T: THE NEW MEASURE
With its working weight of 5.8 t to 6.3 t, the 6680 T is the smallest loader in the professional class. The loader is driven by the latest generation 55 kW (75 HP) Deutz turbo diesel engine. It meets the equirements of the exhaust gas level stage V by using a diesel oxidation catalyst and a diesel particle filter. Because all the components in the hydrostatic drive are perfectly matched to each other, fuel consumption is converted into performance economically and effectively. The standard hydraulic fan drive reduces noise development. It is also available with an optional reverse function. With an option for a maximum driving speed of up to 35 km/h, there are many more possibilities.
|Engine||Deutz TCD 2.9|
|Rated / Max. Horsepower||75hp|
|RPM at Rated / Max. Power||2600|
|Max Torque||221 lb/ft|
|IT CREATES CSS THAT IS USED|
|in the ACF Repeater|
|JET Engine fields|
|for the engine specs - Ken|
|DEF (AdBlue) Capacity|
Cab / Operations
Our 6600, 8600 and 9600 range of telescopic wheel loaders benefit from the new SCV-Plus cabin. Even at first glance, the tidy dashboard, ergonomic operating elements and the new colour co-ordinated range of switches show that this is the highest quality.
The ignition switch, along with the control system for the air-conditioning and heating systems is housed in a new console right next to the joystick. Additional, larger air outlets and removable side panels ensure the perfect supply of fresh air. With the new SCV-Plus cabin, the driver has a completely new feeling of ergonomics and comfort – nothing to stand in the way of a long working day.
SCV stands for ‘Silence, Comfort, View’. In the development of the SCV-Plus cabin, these ideas have been taken one step further. The operating elements are arranged in a more ergonomic way. The joystick is more comfortable to hold, additional functions speed up how you work. The extensive glass area offers the very best all-round visibility.
High Traction Force
Very high thrust forces
- No need to manually shift down a gear when going uphill
- Even at high speed the maximum thrust is always available, e.g. when driving in muck heaps
- Enhanced driving comfort, faster working
- HTF is standard equipment of all Schäffer telescopic wheel loaders
Schäffer Power Transmission
- Higher efficiency, lower fuel consumption and reduced operating costs
- Extra safety functions including overheating and over rotation protection to make the loader safer and more reliable
- ’Start up assistant’ to make hill starts easier
- Different parameters for different drive characteristics
- Optional potentiometer that works to maintain a constant speed regardless of the motor speed. This is particularly useful when working with feed dosing units, straw spreaders, mulchers or brooms (using pedal control on 8620 T, 9640 T and 9660 T)
- Greater agility and more driving fun!
- SPT is standard on the 3650 T, 3650 T SLT, 4670 T, 5680 T and 8620 T and is optionally available for the 96 series.