6680 Z: COMPACT WHEEL LOADER IN PERFECTIONThe loader is driven by the latest generation 55 kW (75 HP) Deutz turbo diesel engine. It meets the requirements of the exhaust gas level stage V by using a diesel oxidation catalyst and a diesel particle filter. Because all the components in the hydrostatic drive are perfectly matched to each other, fuel consumption is converted into performance economically and effectively. The standard hydraulic fan drive reduces noise development. It is also available with an optional reverse function.
The maintenance-free articulated steering makes the loader more manoeuvrable than any front loader tractor. The inner turning circle is only 1.75 m – ideal for use in narrow barns and halls. With an optional top speed of 35 km/h, the 6680 Z is also perfectly equipped for interplant uses.
The SCV-Plus cabin (Silence/Comfort/View) offers ideal driving ergonomics, perfect space and excellent all-round visibility. A low version of the cab is also available, so that entry into old buildings with a low entrance height is possible without any problems.
|Engine||Deutz TCD 2.9|
|Rated / Max. Horsepower||75hp|
|RPM at Rated / Max. Power||2600|
|Max Torque||211 lb/ft|
|IT CREATES CSS THAT IS USED|
|in the ACF Repeater|
|JET Engine fields|
|for the engine specs - Ken|
|DEF (AdBlue) Capacity|
Cab / Operations
SCV stands for ‘Silence, Comfort, View’. In the development of the SCV-Plus cabin, these ideas have been taken one step further. The operating elements are arranged in a more ergonomic way. The joystick is more comfortable to hold, additional functions speed up how you work. The extensive glass area offers the very best all-round visibility.
The ignition switch, along with the control system for the air-conditioning and heating systems is housed in a new console right next to the joystick. Additional, larger air outlets and removable side panels ensure the perfect supply of fresh air. With the new SCV-Plus cabin, the driver has a completely new feeling of ergonomics and comfort – nothing to stand in the way of a long working day.
Additional, larger air outlets for perfect air circulation / optimised range of switches
New console: ignition switch, controls for the heating and optional air-conditioning system are easy to reach
New joystick with expanded functionality
High Traction Force
Very high thrust forces
- No need to manually shift down a gear when going uphill
- Even at high speed the maximum thrust is always available, e.g. when driving in muck heaps
- Enhanced driving comfort, faster working
- HTF is standard equipment of all Schäffer telescopic wheel loaders
Schaffer Power Transmission
- Higher efficiency, lower fuel consumption and reduced operating costs
- Extra safety functions including overheating and over rotation protection to make the loader safer and more reliable
- ’Start up assistant’ to make hill starts easier
- Different parameters for different drive characteristics
- Optional potentiometer that works to maintain a constant speed regardless of the motor speed.
- Greater agility and more driving fun!
- SPT is standard on the 3650 T, 3650 T SLT, 4670 T, 5680 T and 8620 T and is optionally available for the 96 series.
Operating pressure: 200 – 210 bar